Benefits of Membership
- CAP Membership ID Card & Certificate – with your picture on an ID card (electronically provided by you) which carries an expiry date and is renewed each year with annual registration will be emailed to you and or printed on location at a CAP function.
- Access to CAP Members Only Login area on CAP website – which includes, Official CAP documents such as CAP Constitution and Bylaws. Official Member Notices and Communications. Access to Power-Point Presentations of CAP Conferences and Meetings.
- Special Electronic Invites to all of our events – you will be invited to three main events of the association as they approach each year the Leadership Summit held in November, the Mid Term meeting held in May and the Annual Conference held in August of every year. CAP Member Conference Registration rates are 20% lower than Non-Member rates.
- Annual “Caribbean Pharmacist” Journal and Monthly CAP News – CAP’s Practice Research Journal by regional pharmacists in hard copy and current events about your association via email.
- Regular CAP E-Info System Emails – Regular emails on available online Continuing Education Opportunities and develops of our profession to keep you current on the world of pharmacy.
- Membership Discounts for CAP Events – you will be offered special discounts for members to attend all CAP events annually. (A minimum of 20% discount)
- Support the Advancement of Pharmacy in the Region – Your involvement and membership builds strength to your Association which will strive to assist pharmacy in moving forward and effect improvement of professional practice, working conditions and better health for our patients.
- International Partnerships – with Commonwealth Pharmacists Association (CPA), PAHO, CARICOM, US Pharmacopeia, Canadian Pharmacists’ Association, Most National Caribbean Pharmacist’s Associations, and more.
- Advocacy – As the Regional Association, CAP can assist your National Association when dealing with your countries government with broad issues such as Pharmacy Laws development and modification, national health issues and programs, Pharmacists contributions to society and more.